Monday, August 6, 2007

The Academy of Football

I have joined the legions of bloggers on this internet for 2 reasons. The first is to give myself a forum to air my thoughts on the great West Ham United Football Club, and the other is to provide news regarding the future of the Irons, namely The Academy of Football.

News of the Academy seems few and far between so hopefully I can hunt down some interesting tidbits to satisfy my curiosity.

This is going to be a great year for WHU.

Come on you Irons!!

2 comments:

ola said...

regards to everyone that is ini west ham united. ireally luv to make my self who i am that means i am a very good player. but the problem is sponsor i don't have the opportunity to show case my talent. please assist in any way. i am still young and i don't mind to be put to training test in a semi pro level. this is my mail (tundexawusu2002@yahoo.com)
thanks in anticipation wale shittu from nigeria.

babsdvd said...

Best regards to everyone that read this comment, you are highly blesses in the name of God... I am a very talented footballer, but i have to chance to show case my talent... I will be happy for any assistant in anyway, i am very skillful, agile and a team maker... I am in Nigeria and am able to travel to any country to accomplish my ambition in life... I dont mind to be put to training test in a semi pro level... My email is babsdvd@yahoo.com
Thanks so much for your help.