Thursday, August 30, 2007

Freddie Sears to represent England

TheFA.com is reporting that the Brian Eastick has chosen his U19 side to represent England against Belarus on September 11. From the reports, he made his criteria based on last years performances and since Freddie was the leading Academy scorer as well as a top performer for the U18s, the call up was warranted.

Freddie is excited at this prospect and says:

"One of my aims this season, apart from trying to score more goals, was to be selected to play for England, so I was really pleased to get the call," he said.

"I am excited as it will be a totally different experience for me. But I also know I have to make the most of it.

"The other boys here at West Ham who have played for their countries already have been giving me some tips. One of the main ones was do your best and hopefully you will be called back again." It will also be a proud moment for the Sears family, when Freddie joins up with the England squad.

"They are all quite excited for me," admits Freddie "My family will be cheering me on for sure if I get to play.

"I am also proud to be representing West Ham on the international stage. If I get a chance to play then that will be great, if not, I am happy to be part of the squad and hopefully I can go on from there."

Good on ya Freddie, best of luck!

5 comments:

FFC said...

Hi great site, please could you send us a contact email address we could use for Football Fans Census press releases?

Best wishes
Eddie
contact@footballfanscensus.com

www.footballfanscensus.com

Gashar Mayala said...

Hello my name is Gashar Mayala I want to play on west ham academy I am 15 yeas old.I'm good striker attack and I need to be Professional on the footballer team. My number is 07947258583.e-mail address is kinggashar94@hotmail.co.uk/ from to Barking (25 Long Reach Court King-Edwards-Road) IG11 7TT

Unknown said...

HELLO


ARSENAL FOOTBALL YOUTH TEAM RECRUITING


WE ARE RECRUITING AND SEEKING FOR YOUNG TALENTED AND CREATIVE footballers IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD....



It gives US direct access to a comprehensive database of permanent, interim and contract opportunities from both the leading names in the FOOTBALL industry and many smaller niche players.


Search US for FOOTBALLING CAREER in areas such as ATTACKERS,MIDFIELDERS DEFENDERS AND GOAL KEEPERS. We will cover management footballing jobs across all sectors including and the public sector.




Recent footballing career available at arsenal football youth team







In order for us to process your Details .


Kindly Forward your Details and Football Experiences


and also detailing the role you are seeking ensuring to explain what
skills and experience you can offer to this team


you will receive a full application pack in the post within 5 working days.




pls get back to the Head of Youth Development and Academy Director of Arsenal youth team


to enable us process your curriculum vitae and see if you can match our aforementioned position

yours faithfully

Liam Brady

Head of Youth Development and Academy Director
arsenal youth football team
arsenalyouthfootball@gmail.com

sports fan said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

Thanks!

Frank
frank641w@gmail.com

Unknown said...

ARSENAL FOOTBALL YOUTH TEAM RECRUITING



I am keen to contact you regarding your availability In enrolling in an academy or having a trial in our Academy also a chance to join our Senior Team


if you know you are very skillful and talented Then i we can assist you in furthering your career



we have set this program to help people like you who are looking where to show their talent.



Now you can get back to us with these below information's so we can send you
all the procedure on how to join our Academy or youth Team



If you are interested pls get back to the Head of Youth Development and Academy Director of Arsenal youth team



Curriculum Vitae



Position Played :






yours faithfully

Liam Brady

Head of Youth Development and Academy Director
Arsenal youth football team
arsenalyouthfootball@gmail.com
Drayton Road North London
London N1 5BU
U.K